Playing Domino is practiced in several variants, including the rules slightly different. We first the basic rules which serve in part for variants.
The rules of the classic game
- 28 dominoes
- 2 To 4 players
- 2 players on seven dominoes each distributed to 3 or 4 players we distribute 6
- The player with the highest domino begins
- The goal is to be the first to stop have a domino
- First, we distribute the number of dominoes in the number of players
- Each player keeps these dominoes hidden from view of other players
The phase of the game: We set the dominoes one after the others, each tour. Pour are able to ask a domino, we must put a domino containing the same number of points that present on the table.
The dominoes are placed perpendicular double. If a player can not place dominoes, he misses a turn, they say that “sulked”. The winner is the first to ask all these dominoes, it is possible that the party is blocked, no player more can cause a domino, in this case is ganant who has the least dominoes.
Example: The first player lays a domino 3 / 6, the next player devrat ask a domino having as many points on at least one part of the domino, the number 3 or 6.
Now we are going to learn the variations of Thurs domino, it is other way to play domino can bring excitement to the game and make it even more interesting!
Classic game variant
The rules and the number of dominoes are distributed the same part classic pick. The first to ask all these dominoes is the winner of the stick, it counts the points they remain in the hands of others players and brands. If the party is able to finish because the game is blocked, this one has the fewest points in hand that wins. The first player to score 100 points is the winner of the game.
The game limits may be modified raccoucir or to extend the party (50,150,200 pts …)
Classic game variant without heel
- 28 dominoes
- 2-4 players
- 2 players are 12 dominoes per player distributed
- 3 players, 8 player by dominoes
- 4 players, 6 dominoes for each player
- In this variant, we set the dominoes as they can play and when you can put in the following player makes same
- The first to ask all these dominoes is the winner of the stick, it counts the points they remain in the hands of others players and brands. If the party is able to finish because the game is blocked, this one has the fewest points in hand that wins
- The first player to score 100 points is the winner of the game
- The game limits may be modified raccoucir or to extend the party (50,150,200 pts …)
Classic game variant who loses wins
The rules and the distribution remains the same as the classic game. We set the dominoes still a lap and one that can play pick up a domino pull it Pourrat ask. The first raises all these dominoes are eliminated, and those to whom he remains the most points is the winner.
You can find other variations of the game of dominoes on the Internet, such the memory or concentration, the joke say, the 5 all, the matador or dominoes accounting. But one can also find games of dominoes or dominoes are more two sides: domino three-sided Octagonal. Soon we will offer other rules to diversify your style of play!
Fives Up Rules
All Fives, also called Fives Up game is played with a double six set or a double nine set. The dominoes are shuffled face down and each player automatically receives the correspondent number of dominoes.
Domino Basic Rules
- The player that is the first to play is determined by a random draw. During subsequent rounds however, the first player is the one who managed to domino in the previous hand. If the previous hand was blocked, the first player will be the one that played the last bone
- The remaining tiles are placed on the table and form the “boneyard”
- The first player places a tile on the table and the other players are required to match their half-tiles with the ends of the chains on the table
- The first double in the game is played as a spinner, which means it will be placed perpendicularly to the other tile, thus creating a four-way chain of dominoes
- Only the first double is played as a spinner. When a spinner has tiles from both sides, tiles can then be matched on either end of the four exposed tile ends
- If a player can’t play a tile he must draw a tile from the bone yard until he can match a tile or until there are no more tiles left on the boneyard
- As soon as a player can match a tile in his hand to a tile on the table, he must match it and his turn ends. If he still can’t play, his turn passes to the next player. The hand is played until all players are blocked or until a player dominoes
- Scoring take place at the end of each move so it’s important for you to keep track of the bones you put on the table in order to reach 5 or a multiple of 5 in every turn. Remember that the goal of the game is to accumulate as many points as possible as shown in the images below.
Scoring and Blocking
- Placing doubles are the best opportunity to achieve really high scores in one move. In the image below it’s possible to see how the values of the doubles are always worth their full value
- The game strategy is not just about focusing on the score. It’s also about finishing the tiles as soon as possible and trying to block the opponent
- In the example below it’s possible to see a perfect situation of blocking where the user Domi007 has blocked the game, putting 6 in all the ends of the chains while the seven bones of the 6 are already on the table.
- In this specific case the opponent must take all the bones from the bone yard but the game is declared Blocked as all the players have passed, having no bones that match with the end of the chains.
- When the game is blocked, the points accumulated on the bones that remain, will always go to the player with less points in his bones.
- Every game has rounds and will finish as soon as a player reaches the score target. Remember that each player has an established turn time to play, and if he doesn’t move in the specified time, he will automatically be declared as defeated, thus losing his stake.